Cute Polka Dotted Rainbow Bow Tie Ribbon ♥ I'm a Simple Gurl ♥ ^.^: IT'S ALREADY 2012 !! ROFL xD

안녕하세요...내 블로그에 오신 것을 환영합니다...!!!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

IT'S ALREADY 2012 !! ROFL xD

Hi Bloggers it's already 2012 and I have'nt updates anything ! ROFL . There's many thing that happen in 2011 . Did you know my PMR result is?? It is 8A and 1B !! hehehehe .. :D wow ! I don't know from where to start .. T.T ermmm , how bout I currently updates my HEART ?? hahahha .. naahh , it's nothing it's just the boys that I like . Currently , Choi Minho from SHINee is still leading on Number 1 . At number 2 , it is Shin Dongho from U-KISS , at number 3 is Kim Dongjun from ZE:A and Nam Woohyun from Infinite, at number 4 is Lee Seunggi (The prince) lol and lastly but not last at number 5 is , Lee Hongki from FT.Island !! hahaah .. are there a lot of guy in my heart ?? am i A playgirl ?? nooooo .. lol eerrmm , what I want to talk about now ?? there's nothing issue that playing on my mind right now ~~ ... so i better end it up now ... hehehe , see u later and I don't know when . BUBBYAEE~~! ^.^

1 comment:

Bye Bye and please come again..!!! ^^